Thursday 5 May 2011

Places I must visit before I die

I love going on holiday to visit new places, meet new people, try new food and just learn about the cultures of interesting places.

My list of places I must visit before I die is a long one but I am slowly getting through it, it is as follows:

  • New York (visited in 2009)
  • Paris (visited in 2007)
  • Cannes (visited in 2008)
  • Puerto Banus (visited in 2009)
  • Dubrovnik (visiting this year)
  • Amsterdam (visiting this year)
  • Las Vegas
  • Los Angeles
  • San Francisco
  • Boston
  • Miami
  • Hawaii
  • Jamaica
  • Sydney
  • Melbourne
  • Barcelona
  • Athens
  • Madrid
  • Lisbon
  • all of Italy
  • Copenhagen
  • Vienna
  • Prague
  • All of Germany
  • Hong Kong
  • Toyko
  • Seychelles
  • Morocco
  • Dubai
  • Abu Dhabi
My favourite place I have visited so far is New York, there is just so much to do, it is a truly exciting city. But I love France, both Paris and Cannes are lovely, I would love to go back.



 I am excited to be visiting both Dubrovnik and Amsterdam this year, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment