Monday 16 May 2011

Tapa Hanover street

I went to tapas restaurant tapa for the 2nd time on Saturday, after a little shopping. I booked a table for 6.30pm just in case it was busy. When my friend and I walked into the restaurant there was nobody else there! My friend said I don't really want to eat here if there is no other customers and I said the food is amazing though so we sat down anyways. After we had ordered two couples walked in but still why is this place so quiet. I know that 6.30pm is very early to eat but still! The food was yummy and the portion sizes are generous. I enjoyed my meal as did my friend, but it will be hard to convince her to go back. It is no fun sitting in an empty restaurant. I really hope they are not in trouble, it would be a real shame if they went out of business! It had filled up a bit since we left but still wasn't major busy. Everyone I know who has been has said the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment